Friday, November 16, 2012

DIY Trunk Show... almost ready!


Making owls.


And zipper pouches.  And so many other things that I don't quite have time to photograph right now!


And figuring out packaging.  I love these craft paper round labels from Avery.  The bags and cool orange burlap twine are from Nashville Wraps.

I'll be a vendor tomorrow at the DIY Trunk Show.  This is by far the biggest fair I've done, and I have no idea if I have enough wares or not, but I suppose I'll find out soon enough.  If you're in the Chicago area, please come by and check it out.  There is a really amazing list of vendors which you can peruse here.   And I'd absolutely love it if you stopped by to say hello to me at Booth 91!


One more quick thing before I get back to work.  Here's a sneak peak at the package I sent off for the Secret Santa swap, hosted by Me and Elna.  More about that next week.


2 comments:

  1. I am trying to make a comment on your blog. Had to jump thru some hoops, but am trying again. Good luck today. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! That was hard work. Hope it is easier from now on.

    ReplyDelete